Some of our Eco-Unique & money saving thoughts for you next event
- Choose a venue with flowers already planted, plant the seasonal flowers you want at home, or have us design an event garden for you.
- When planting at home, use decorative flower pots for easy transportation or use your yard to grow and cut them when the time is right.
- If you choose to have us design a garden at the venue, ensure the venue will allow this – we recommend this option for private property venues.
Save A Tree
- Choose your stationary from recycled, seed, or tree free paper. You can even go paperless with e-vites & make an event website!
- From food to favors, choose locally owned, produced, organic, free range & fair trade products. This supports the local economy and saves emissions from shipping products in from all over the world.
Location, Location, Location!
- Have your event all in one location, This will not only save on emissions but ensures all of your quests will be on time.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Rent items instead of purchasing them. Use compostable dishes, recycle your stationary, send your left over food to a local soup kitchen (when suitable) & donate your flowers to a hospital or seniors home to brighten someone else’s day.
Do It For Charity
- Collect donations instead of presentations or bar tips for your favourite charity.
Earth Friendly Fashion
- Re-design your mother’s wedding dress into your own with a local designer or choose eco fabrics for a new one. Recycle your Great Grandparents’ rings, or choose jewelry that is conflict free & not from dirty gold.